Good news everyone!
Saturday 4th April will be the inaugural Burn by night festival, an invite only extravaganza of music, food and merriment just two hours drive from Sydney. AND YOU'RE INVITED!!!
The day will play out over two stages, featuring the talents of artists cribbed from your own social circles, and you as well. Bring a guitar or decks and play a set, or just lurk in the background and snicker at your friends. Anything goes. The power is yours. Have a look at our page for the lineup.
The logistics of this event are still being finely tuned but here's what we know.
- Music will be across two stages, one indoors and one outdoors. There will be amps and power available to those who need them. Anyone can play. If you've got a rock star lurking inside you then get in touch.
- The location is 24 Wollondilly Ave, Goulburn. This is an idyllic campground location overlooking the Mulwarree River. The river is clean and crisp, and as the former site of a leisure complex provides ample opportunities for swimming, fishing and canoeing.
- You can camp on site, see our accommodation page for more details.
- We are going to feed you! When was the last time a festival did that? Never! That's when. We'll take a break from proceedings about dinner time and load you up with some fine local produce.
- You will need to BYO Booze.
- The festivities will be kicking off at about midday on Saturday (April 4th) an continuing into the night, but you are welcome to come down and camp on Friday night and stay for Sunday if you so desire. We'll be on site to help you get settled.
- This is a family property, so please dispose of your waste and don't be a gross mess.
Please confirm your attendance through our facebook group, or by email